Nick is a partner who focuses his practice on the representation of management in the area of labor and employment law. He has litigated a variety of cases for employers before arbitrators, administrative agencies and in state and federal courts. Nick advises employers on personnel policies, state and federal prevailing wage compliance, construction and competitive bidding laws, state and federal wage and hour regulations, civil rights laws, ERISA and a variety of NLRA issues, including: collective bargaining, unfair labor practices, pickets, grievance resolution and representation hearings.
Prior to joining the firm, Nick served a two year term as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Ohio Eighth District Court of Appeals writing legal memorandums and opinions encompassing all areas of the law. The experience Nick was able to obtain from working with a variety of Judges on the Court of Appeals early in his career has proven to be invaluable to his practice.
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2002, Magna Cum Laude
- Concentrated Degree in Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Executive Editor of the Journal of Law and Health
- Federal Bar Association and Cali awards for outstanding achievement in the study of Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure, and Contracts.
- B.A., Cleveland State University, 1999, Magna Cum Laude
- Ohio State Bar Association Certified Specialist in Labor & Employment Law.
- Member, Cleveland Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in Ohio Courts
- Admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Admitted to the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted to the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals